The hard bit is making sure that every payment, for matches, annual subs and other payments is accounted for correctly. I need everyone who is handling payments to the club to help me on that – so when you are banking some money to the club account, please help make my life easier by following the following guidelines…
- Make all payments as soon as you can after the match / event.
- Make transfers for one thing at a time – mixed payments are harder to unravel
- Use clear bank references including the key facts I need eg. squad, opposition, player name, date.
If possible, please add the details on one of the forms linked below so I can track it – I use these forms to reconcile against the bank statements.
- Log a payment for a Match Levy.
- Log a payment for a Member’s Annual Subs
- Log another payment (eg. fines, raffles, etc.).
Other things that you might want….
Annual Subs are £100 if paid before 30 September 2013, £105 thereafter.
Full time students, the unwaged and specialist goalkeepers can pay £55.
A Match Levy of £75 should be banked for ALL games unless I have agreed an alternative amount for a specific reason.
If you have a question or query please email me via the below form.
Best Wishes for a successful season.